Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to ask this question for Prospecter, a member here and my best friend. He is heading home tomorrow morning so, hopefully, by the time he gets back on Tuesday someone will have some choices we haven't found yet. Great little gun, by the way, just needs a hunk of quality leather to ride in. If you have one and have some pics, you now have an excuse to show 'em off....:smile:

·
Registered
16 Posts
i don't have a cz rami but i use done hume laethergoods. they have great prices ship quick and they quality and fit is great and i noticed they make a holster for almost every gun. check'm out i just called them and they will answer any ?'s u might have.

·
Registered
641 Posts
What Zundfolge says+1:hand10: Eric at HBE is, without, doubt an outstanding holster maker and particularly so for CZ products.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Being CZMAN, my CZ-2075 RAMI .40 is comfortably placed in my IWB Clip holster by HBE Leatherworks, Eric Larsen. One of many excellent craftsmen on this forum. Of course, my RAMI also sports a set of Haken Pek grips. That RAMI is truly an excellent subcompact and an excellent value. Enjoy!:wave:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well.......good day :D
Yes, I can make Rami leather and do on a weekly basis. Email me if and when I can help.....
And the rest of you..thanks for your support. You are all in need of some serious therapy. :D :D
Shoot well and god bless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts