Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm new to the site and thought I'd just say hello and introduce myself. I live in the city of Kalamazoo [yes there really is a Kalamazoo] which is in southwest michigan. I'm also very new to carrying a concealed pistol, as I've been a CCW holder for about 2 months. I take this fact and my training extremly seriously and engage in training as much as humanly possible. I've really enjoyed reading forums about this topic for the sake of advice and opinion. Hopefully I can be a active participant to this forum.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Just don't let the primate scare ya too much :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bud White said:
Welcome Does Elvis still work at the Burger King there?
um.....yes. Yes he does.

Btw - I carry a S&W 5906 9mm, 15+1 mag, fobus holster! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey d2 - welcome along. :smile:

Glad you have your CCW and do share all thoughts with us regarding your new status - plus ask any questions you wish, in case we can assist.

Good bunch here but beware the occasional funnin' - it keeps things lighthearted. :wink:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
The rest of us here in Michigan have heard for years elvis works at the Kalamazoo Buger king for years its good to know its true :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, d2thomas! I have a S&W 5904. Good solid, reliable gun. :smile:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bud White said:
The rest of us here in Michigan have heard for years elvis works at the Kalamazoo Buger king for years its good to know its true :biggrin:
I'll get pictures!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome. Been to k-zo afew times as I have friends down there. Nice town, just too many people for my liking.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
welcome D2. I have a steel frame original model 59.. and a 659 as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.