Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
They were often out looking for and sniffing around us and our alert sites and field firing points... 56th Field Artillery Brigade, SACEUR's hippocket artillerymen ...

p1ataceval.jpg [/ATTACH]

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
I found out in MP school what most MPs did in Germany and I had no interest in a guard tower. So after MP school I went to DLI-FLC to learn German and then to the 42nd MP Group working Customs and black market. When they offered me that I jumped on it.
That is what I did for 13-months. It sucked big-time. After that I went to a Road unit in Frankfurt. Went from the worst MP duty in the FRG to the best duty.

Reactions: Bad Bob and mkh

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
That is what I did for 13-months. It sucked big-time. After that I went to a Road unit in Frankfurt. Went from the worst MP duty in the FRG to the best duty.
I had it pretty good too. I was on separate RATs and wore plain clothes. Hardly ever in uniform. We were a 5 man field office and I spent a lot of time working with German Customs Units.

·
Registered
12,728 Posts
I had it pretty good too. I was on separate RATs and wore plain clothes. Hardly ever in uniform. We were a 5 man file office and I spent a lot of time working with German Customs Units.
HA, mine was 12-15 hour shifts watching the grass grow, humping 115 lbs of gear, guns and ammo. We did a lot of interesting stuff as well that I did my last year in. Aggressors on Reforgers, ARTEPS, VIP security, lots of training.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts