Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I would like to extend a special offer to all readers and members of this forum.

At this time I am offering copies of my new book Welcome to the Real World, A Dangerous Place to be Caught Unprepared! for $13.95 ($2.00 off the cover price) (Plus Shipping) to anyone who would like to recieve a copy and places thier order through my website located at www.wttrw.com

This is my first book and as I wrote within it I was hesitant to write for many years as I was always too busy training and working. However the down side to this is that I am not as well known.

Therefore, in an effort to become more well known I am offering this book at the reduced price which are available for immediate shippment.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please do the following:

On the order form, after your name please type "CC Offer". This way I will know that you are responding to this offer and you will be billed correctly.

If you would like to contact me directly first, I can be reached at: 203.924.1784 and can process your order over the phone.

Thank you all for your time.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC

Main Website - www.wa-protective.com
New Book Website - www.wttrw.com

·
Registered
767 Posts
I have recently finished reading this book and posted a rather lengthy review http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4045 (sorry, I'm known to be longwinded) of it. I thought it to be a well written book, esp for someone who must spend most of his time working or teaching. If you are relatively new to the use of defensive tactics, or just need a good brushup, this is a worthwhile read.

Dan

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bryan - my phone was kickin' up silly today for long distance - hope to give you a call soon and place an order.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bryan - book arrived in mail today - thx a lot.

Now to try and make some time to do some reading! :smile:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Bryan- I got my book in todays mail (OK, it was yesterday, I stay up so late it's tomorrow already) Prompt responce and looks like a great read.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just in time for the holidays.

I want to first take this opportunity to thank everyone who has purchased my book and found it of interest.

Now with the holidays right around the corner, I am going to reactivate the offer at the top of this thread.

Anyone who would like to purchase a signed copy of my book "Welcome to the Real World" who orders through my website at www.wttrw.com will recieve $2.00 off the cover price. I currently have approx. 20 remaining in inventory and can ship them immediately.

Anyone who wishes to take advantage of this offer is asked to type "Combat" after thier name on the order form to recieve this discount.

Thanks and may you all enjoy a happy and safe holiday season.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
www.wa-protective.com

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Have not fully finished the book yet Bryan (that's what happens when trying to read three concurrently!) but have to say I have found it a good read and valuable source of advice - particularly useful IMO for those new to carry and self defence thinking.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well I ran out to the mail box and it's not here yet ,,,but my computer said I had mail !!!

Just Kidding!!!

I will look forward to reading it and I know that I will learn a lot from it.

·
Registered
796 Posts
My Book is here! My Book is here! doing happy dance,,, heh,,,

Thanks Bryan! I will read and study every page. I know, I know, there is going to be a quiz at the end. :smile:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bryan,

Hope you have at least one copy left! :rolleyes:

I just ordered one from the web site, at least I think I did. When I hit the "submit" button, a blank page came up.

If the order didn't go thru, please let me know and I'll try an alternative method.

Thanks!

mm

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Problem with order page.

Hi Mike,
I am very sorry to hear that you encountered a problem with the website when you placed your order.

The same issue has shown up before and both myself, webmaster and other tech guys cannot figure out why it only happens once in awhile and only with selected individuals.

In any event, your order did come through securely (Encrypted) and fine and I will be sending out your copy today via USPS Priority Mail.

Again, I apologize for the aggravation.

Please let me know when you recieve it.

Thanks again.

Bryan S. Williams

Main Website - www.wa-protective.com
New Book - www.wttrw.com

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bryan,

No problem at all, glad to hear from you.

I had a little "e-business" for about a year, myself and know what it can be like.

The main thing is, getting that order placed while you still have it on-hand to ship. So, I'm perfectly happy with this transaction. :smile:

I'll let you know when it shows up.

mm

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bryan,

Didn't know it until I got home from work this evening at about 10PM, but the book was here in the mailbox. The autographed copy was in perfect condition, NO problems at all!

I won't have time to give it a good read until Friday, but a quick glance tells me its going to be a good one. Looking at a few paragraphs at random, I already know its going to be a "good read." I like your style! :biggrin2:

That was a fast delivery, too!

mm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts