Defensive Carry banner

SPEER GOLD DOT 230gr .45 caliber- 50 Round Box -- $38.00

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Crowman 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Thanks for posting this but I'm unfamiliar with the website and it looks bogus to me.

Which sucks because I only have Gold Dots for my .357sig and I've been carrying my 1911 more lately.

#6 ·
Thanks for posting this but I'm unfamiliar with the website and it looks bogus to me.
I have ordered ammunition from them already and had no issues....

#8 ·
#9 ·
Thanks. I'm just skeptical of websites that don't exactly look professional / sites I haven't used before.

There's been a bunch of fraudulent sites popping up lately during this craze.

#17 ·
Thanks for the link! I'm not super low on .45 carry ammo but that's a good price by current standards.

#21 ·
FYI, I ordered this at 10:30am and I now have a UPS tracking number and shipping confirmation email at 1:50pm. It only took about 3.5hrs to fill and ship that order, that's good service.

#20 ·
Even shipped it's better than I can get locally. Last month I bought a 20 round box of 185 gr Gold Dots at Scheel's and it was $26.48 with tax, or $1.32 per round. And that only fills one mag for my FNP45 Tactical!

#22 ·
I was lucky enough to find a bit of the 50 round boxes up here locally for $39.95. Bought 4 boxes immediately. 45 ammo in alaska isn't on the cheap side but not overly expensive. Even with the shortage they are only charging $1 more than what they normally charge. Pretty cool store.

#23 ·
They still have some left.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.