Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I know, the grip on my revolvers are HEAVY. Perhaps they should have used a different gun silhouette?

The information is pretty spot on, though.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Just goes to show that many problems are solved with appropriate holster.

Great read!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree, a good, well fitting, holster makes the difference. I also think that most of the "tells" are from newbe's who are not used to carrying and still feel selfconscious.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
the first few months I was printing paranoid. I felt everyone knew I was carrying... If anything my attempts to cover, tug, adjust, walk funny gave it away not printing. Now with a comp-tac and a black framed pistol even if the wind blows my cover garment open nobody seems to notice since I don't draw attention to myself.

·
Registered
862 Posts
This is pretty interesting. It's all pretty common if your looking for a guy/gal who CC's. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good holster, good belt, and the CC swagger will help eliminate these tells. Interesting information though.

It makes sense this is for/from the NYGestapo though. They have to worry about looking for people that carry instead of focusing on the rapists, thieves, and drug dealers that litter their streets.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
What? No baggy pants worn over gym shorts with exposed boxers, mid thigh length tee shirt worn under basketball jersey with hoodie. Must be old information.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have seen this before... it helps me remember what not to do and what to look for... good reminder...

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's pretty funny. I've been cc for only a few months well since October when I turned 21 but I have no problem running or anything thanks to a nice comp tac. And I just wear the clothes I've always worn so I have no problem I hope.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
That's pretty funny. I've been cc for only a few months well since October when I turned 21 but I have no problem running or anything thanks to a nice comp tac. And I just wear the clothes I've always worn so I have no problem I hope.
+1 however I have upped my pant size by 2 and worn an XL shirt instead of L. Those 2 things allow me to carry my .45 with no printing, even bending or reaching up with strong side.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Updated:

Joe
I think the guy on the left is simply ready to go fishing. The one in the center is checking out the chicks on the beach, happy to be on vacation. The other guy is at DisneyWorld with the wife and kids excited to go on the rides. Guns, what guns?

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's been hard for me because I wear somewhat tight shirts so I have a select few for when I have my glock 19 and then I wear the lcr when I wear tighter clothes and I just throw it in my pocket and poof gone

·
Registered
275 Posts
Blue Jacket, nobody with a wife AND kids AND is at Disney World with said people, is that excited!!

:embarassed:
Good point! :hand56: Been there without the kids. It was more fun.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts