Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is a bit smaller than the I-shot but also holds the gun a lot tighter and is very well padded also.

There is one large pocket on it and 4 mag holders in the inside compartment..

I though at first i would like that but there deep enough that even with tall base pads they will fit down into the pocket almost all the way and not touch the gun

On the other side there is a large half pocket not sure what its supposed to be for but i just put slide of the gun in there and zip it up

While cheeper than the I-shot the Quality is right up there with the I-shot

Ill probley be buying some more of these to put my other 1911's in and my other autos unless someone can find something cheeper i can see why not ..

This also is a good range rug if you only have one gun sure ya only get 8 mags but you could always get the I-shot mag pouch and have 12 more..

The Springfield Armory Nylon case as they call it get's a 5 :toilet:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_42&products_id=239

·
Registered
529 Posts
I LOVE Dillon's Pistol Cases...

They have handles, 4 magazine pouches on one side, and a utility pouch on the other...All my handguns sleep in one :smile:

The size SMALL holds everything up to Harry Callahan's Hand Howitzer.

LINKEE

Hope this helps,

rw

·
Registered
552 Posts
That pocket across from the mag holders i put one of those sardine can looking things that absorb humidity and keep your guns from rusting that way i can store my hand guns in the bags just grab and off to the range

1 - 4 of 4 Posts