1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,151 Posts
Looks promising.

·
Registered
47,308 Posts
A bottle of calamine lotion is a cheaper way to resolve that itch.

·
Registered
Pistoleer
830 Posts
Looks like too much plastic for my tastes and I am willing to bet it suffers from the horrible trigger action that you typically find on bullpup rifles.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
I don't get the hate for this .

1. It is a unique gas system I think a G36 mets a Scar so should run clean and good for silencers
2. It is a proven gun lot of combat use unlike a RDB etc ..This gun at least model of it has seen combat and been used but a number of nations or trailed it almost was the main french rifle in fact .
3. Yeah its ugly but a lot of pups are and that I think in this case is due to the but stock which is a very big plus over most any other pups
4. The pistol grip is a AR grip you can put whatever you want on there again no other bullpup offers this
5. Mag well and trigger ..As noted in the video it uses a drop in trigger so I am sure plenty of people will make aftermarket trigger groups for this and the mag well maybe we could get other mag well types

SA used to be a big importer of guns back in the day the SAR3 and SAR 8 the many many FAL they imported etc .. It is very nice to see them get back to there roots

And as I said barring any issues I am going to get one ..It is not easy at all to import a semi auto rifle anymore and takes a lot of time /money and work .. You cant just ship them in as is you got to block the mag well remove the pistol grip and more so yeah I think this is great to have a new import that is not a AK finnaly

·
Registered
16,360 Posts
I don't get the hate for this .

1. It is a unique gas system I think a G36 mets a Scar so should run clean and good for silencers
2. It is a proven gun lot of combat use unlike a RDB etc ..This gun at least model of it has seen combat and been used but a number of nations or trailed it almost was the main french rifle in fact .
3. Yeah its ugly but a lot of pups are and that I think in this case is due to the but stock which is a very big plus over most any other pups
4. The pistol grip is a AR grip you can put whatever you want on there again no other bullpup offers this
5. Mag well and trigger ..As noted in the video it uses a drop in trigger so I am sure plenty of people will make aftermarket trigger groups for this and the mag well maybe we could get other mag well types

SA used to be a big importer of guns back in the day the SAR3 and SAR 8 the many many FAL they imported etc .. It is very nice to see them get back to there roots

And as I said barring any issues I am going to get one ..It is not easy at all to import a semi auto rifle anymore and takes a lot of time /money and work .. You cant just ship them in as is you got to block the mag well remove the pistol grip and more so yeah I think this is great to have a new import that is not a AK finnaly
A Colt SAA is proven in combat too......

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
SA got IWI to drop the price of their Tavor so looks like it’s working out well.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
A Bullpup for $2k?

I’ll pass. I can get 2 very reliable, accurate ARs that are pure fighting guns for that kind of money……

I can do that even in a size-similar pistol. Too pricey for my tastes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts