Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I never liked the way the Glock felt in my hand, however that was never a determining factor in the choice to choose it.

Now, after years of use, it feels very natural and intuitive. I love the short grip too.
I may have to revisit the thought again then.

·
Registered
20,331 Posts
I may have to revisit the thought again then.
I tried to like the G43, but they give me a painful and distracting trigger slap, the would keep me from shooting it enough to feel confident in carrying one.

I really don’t like the G26/27....but I just haven’t found anything else that beats them for function a versatility.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I can speak only to the reliability question. In the year I've owned it there has not been a single instance of malfunction. My Hellcat does not sport a light. I did mount a Sig Romeo Zero and like it. The ammo shortage has hurt my practice frequency but I have a healthy 5-6 hundred rounds through the gun.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I have not tried the Hellcat. I have some trigger time with the 365XL, and I shoot it better than any of the other small guns I have shot. I need to try the regular 365.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Hellcat and the 365XL, love them both equally, although the texturing on the Hellcat grip is better, I recommend getting both and having two of the finest small carry guns out now. Whomever was involved with bringing the Hellcat to market deserves a raise and a promotion, they hit a home run.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As soon as the LGS clerk put the Hellcat in my hand I knew it was coming home with me. Prior to that I'd tried out the S&W Shield EZ and the Sig. The Hellcat fit like a glove, shoots great and as Karl Malden once said "I don't leave home without it."

·
Registered
28 Posts
As soon as the LGS clerk put the Hellcat in my hand I knew it was coming home with me. Prior to that I'd tried out the S&W Shield EZ and the Sig. The Hellcat fit like a glove, shoots great and as Karl Malden once said "I don't leave home without it."
That's the same way i felt about my Hellcat and it's always at my side, well on my belly in the appendix position...well you get what I am sayin

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts