Defensive Carry banner

Springfield XD-S Holster

3888 14
I just bought a Springfield XD-S, single stack .45. Sweet little gun. I need to find a nice concealed carry holster for it, anybody already done the hard part and found one that works?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,444 Posts
Hate to admit it, but I carry mine 90% of the time in a belly band. I feel like I'm wearing a man girdle, but its the most comfortable holster I have, and it helps to suck the gut in a little bit....which is a bonus.

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know, I bought one of them and have never used it. Seen it in a magazine ad, this one wears above the waistline. I might need to give it a try. I also need one to belt carry too.

· Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I am a big fan of SHTF Gear holsters.... I have three. One for my G23, my G22 and m SR40C. Price vs. performqwnce they are top notch.

Reactions: Black Arch Holsters

· Premium Member
12,638 Posts
I have a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

Auto part

I recently switch from a Walther PPQ to a Colt Defender to a Springfield XD-S.

White Hat Holsters has a great interchangeable kydex system so that you can switch out the kydex in about 2 minutes. Replacement kydex is as little as $22.95. Their system enables you to have one holster for all your guns.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.