Defensive Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Springfield XD-S, single stack .45. Sweet little gun. I need to find a nice concealed carry holster for it, anybody already done the hard part and found one that works?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Hate to admit it, but I carry mine 90% of the time in a belly band. I feel like I'm wearing a man girdle, but its the most comfortable holster I have, and it helps to suck the gut in a little bit....which is a bonus.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know, I bought one of them and have never used it. Seen it in a magazine ad, this one wears above the waistline. I might need to give it a try. I also need one to belt carry too.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I am a big fan of SHTF Gear holsters.... I have three. One for my G23, my G22 and m SR40C. Price vs. performqwnce they are top notch.

Reactions: Black Arch Holsters

·
Registered
152 Posts
I carry mine in a Remora with the Artemis cut (size 6, if I remember). I'm a big fan.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using TapTalk 2

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
I use a uncle mikes pocket holster #3 most of the time and a milt sparks watchsix IWB which is for a glock 27 that fits perfect....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a Remora, Crossbreed and Simply Rugged OWB.

99% of the time use the Simply Rugged. It is awesome for my needs and shape.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
I have a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

Auto part

I recently switch from a Walther PPQ to a Colt Defender to a Springfield XD-S.

White Hat Holsters has a great interchangeable kydex system so that you can switch out the kydex in about 2 minutes. Replacement kydex is as little as $22.95. Their system enables you to have one holster for all your guns.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Check out the TACTIPAC FUSION IWB HOLSTER YouTube has a nice video on it by it's owner Anthony. I bought one for my XD40 in Dec. & it's great for $80.00 bucks + Free delivery & only a 2 Week wait for it.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
I have an XDS and I only carry it in my pocket. I use a DeSantis SuperFly.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a recluse pocket holster. Although I think the holster is a really good holster, I find the gun to be a little big for pocket carry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts