Defensive Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a chance to get one of these two pistols. I would have to wait for the XD-S but could get the XDMC now. I like both of them and can shoot both well. Im torn though. What do you yall think?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Either one is a good choice. I have the xds and a xdmc in 40. The xds conceals better. But I can conceal the xdm good also. Neither one is a bad choice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm debating the same question. The XDMC has a higher round capacity and is thicker. I'm not sure I like the thinness of the XDS. It's great for concealing but feels small in my hand.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The decision should be based on requirements. If you are planning to carry a lot and shoot a little, the XDS is superb! If you're an everyday shooter AND carry a lot, then the XDMC would be better. I have found that I will often put the XDS in the waist band with a PJ Holster quicker than my Glock 19, which is by far, my more favorite gun. I do keep the XDMC by the bedside for bumps in the night due to higher round count and subsonic rounds for in the house shooting. However, I can not remember the last time I carried it concealed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts