Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching an old episode and I keep getting a laugh from it. In a destroyed city, the character Greer (a Marine) couldn't find a gun store in the city and then asks what kind of place doesn't have a gun shop. Another character answers: they must have been Canadians. Canadians should be insulted by that remark but a good portion of the Star Gate series is done in Canada.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad SGU wasn't as successful as the the others of the Star Gate series. It would have been nice if they could've resurrected it 3 years later with better scripts. At least Season 2 of SGU was a major improvement over Season 1. There are books that continue the journey but reading isn't as entertaining as having it acted out with all the cool special effects. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I watched SG:SG1 and Atlantis. I only watched a few episodes of Universe. As for being in Canada, the city was probably destroyed after the foul-tasting beer virus when they considered BB guns as assault weapons. Also explains he destroyed city as the criminals had a free hand at destruction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts