Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to pick up my Colt Offical Police 38 today and low and behold they had a Anaconda mag na ported
so had to slap it on hold didnt have enough cash to pick it up today ... Looking for a python at the Gunshow this weekend.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats Bud. The Anaconda is sweet. Range report.

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wont get to pick it up for a few weeks depending on work . we have to register our guns here and they only do it certain days ... Plus they off layaway 3 months no charge :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dang I am glad our layawyas are 1 month tops. I would have WAY TOO MUCH on layaway if they offered 3 mos at no charge.

~A

·
Administrator
143,839 Posts
Nice Bud!

Congrats on a nice find.
That's a real special firearm.
<<<<<CCCCCCCTHEANACONDA!!!CCCCCDDDDD:>--<

I've had two firearms (way back when) that were done by Mag-Na-Port.
Their porting is perfection & they did wonderful "action work" also.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Nice guns Bud.

Watch out. Wheelies get to be an expensive habit.

For Valentines Day my wife picked up a 3.5" S&W Model 27 for me. It is my 14th wheelgun and 10 of those are S&W N-Frames. Only 20 some odd to go. :biggrin:

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Nice , thought maybe ya got an AR, Bushmaster. Anaconda is a great pistol.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All ready got a bushy had one for years.. Scott i know wheelies are expensive i have a few but have been buying autos lately and just happen to luck into these 2 colts and looking for that eliusive 4" nickled python this weekend

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bud White said:
All ready got a bushy had one for years.. Scott i know wheelies are expensive i have a few but have been buying autos lately and just happen to luck into these 2 colts and looking for that eliusive 4" nickled python this weekend
Uh oh. You are seeking an elusive one as well. :eek: Those are even more expensive. :biggrin:

Good luck with your search.

-Scott-

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well things didnt quite work out no 4 inch python only one there looked like it was dragged behind a truck ...

So i did end up with a few goodies A Colt Diamond back 4 inch nickle plated and a colt lawman mark III and a colt cobra ...

So now i need a python and a king cobra to finsh the snake collection ... will the madness ever end

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Very nice Bud!

I've always fancied a Colt, but it just seems to me S&W is in the same quality bracket and costs less.

I have always thought one day I will go insane and purchase some stately revolvers I don't really need for any purpose I can ever imagine. Perhaps then I'll get a Colt.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always have to and am at the point now where i can buy a few if i want should have bought a Trooper last night might go back monday and see if they have it :usa2:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bud, are these something you are willing to look at out of state purchases to acquire? Is it something I should put my gun shop spies on?

If so let me know your specifications. I have digital photography capability if necessary.

I've hooked up a few S&W collectors from my local shop in the past.

-Scott-

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure Scott Im just looking for a python 4" nickle plated in good shape wouldnt mind a trooper in 6" nickle plated unless i go get that blue one from the gun shop tuesday :) course i spent all the major gun money this weekend

1 - 16 of 16 Posts