Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Ok well...I thought you were going to tell us some personally motivating story about how you overcame death, financial destruction and illness only to become a better person.....but glad you got a new password....just sayin..:embarassed:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Lol....I had to do the same thing. I made a new account just so I could write an administrator to get my old account active again. The sight ended up sending it to a junk folder that I never saw. Send a private message to QKshooter and he will fix it if you want. That's what I had to do.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Don't Texas with mess!

Sorry for your troubles. Hope the admins can get you squared away.

Reactions: Doogie

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Howdy

Yeah that password crap is a bunch of bunk and malarkey alright.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I guess I got lucky. In order to reset my password I had to enter my old one & it was rejected. Now what? So I sent a message back & forgot about it when I got no reply. Figured I'd at least read the posts & when I came on the site a few days later I found that I was logged in & good to go.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Same thing with me. Formerly Northface.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi rontx! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texian in Dallas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

·
Administrator
1,704 Posts
Well, I guess I am starting over. I could not login under my old login of 'txron' and could not reset my password so I re registered as 'rontx'. So please I am glad to re register to this for from Katy, TX.
I can merge your accounts. After they are merged if you want your original screen name back just send me a pm with the request please.
-Philip

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Well, I guess I am starting over. I could not login under my old login of 'txron' and could not reset my password so I re registered as 'rontx'. So please I am glad to re register to this for from Katy, TX.
How did you retain your post count and join date?

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok well...I thought you were going to tell us some personally motivating story about how you overcame death, financial destruction and illness only to become a better person.....but glad you got a new password....just sayin..:embarassed:
Well I did lose my job about 2 months ago. Worked for a big oil company. Made it through 3 rounds of lay offs but not the forth. Luckily I started a new career 2 weeks ago. Does that count?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts