Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the update.
I would like to know Johnson's motive for shooting.
Keep us updated if you can.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Exactly....WHAT happened!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the details of the investigation are under lock and key til after johnson goes to court. They do have the dash cam video but for obvious reason the public isnt allowed to see that

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I hope he fries,my other question is if his brother was a cop,why didn't he notice his brother going for a gun and stop him before he could shoot.I wasn't there and it could of been a huge surprise like he was reaching for a wallet

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I am grateful that everything was cough on the dash cam.

Hopefully it will leave little to question as to how this all went down.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
A lot of times, the dash cams raise more questions than they answer.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I hope he fries,my other question is if his brother was a cop,why didn't he notice his brother going for a gun and stop him before he could shoot.I wasn't there and it could of been a huge surprise like he was reaching for a wallet
If I remember correctly the brothers were not together when the shooting took place. The LEO brother was taking the shooter back to turn himself in.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Brother wasn't with him at the time of the shooting. He ran to his brother's house. The brother was taking him in when they were arrested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts