Defensive Carry banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Chris, she is more than welcome to come try any of my guns anytime she wants.:wink:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
congratulation. now it is time to get some range time in. lot of range time. a family that shoots as a family is a strong family.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Frank - yes range time is on the cards.

Jack - I am sure a 229 could work for her but once again I am not wanting to rush things along. She is very content with the lil' Bersa and I am pleased that she has good results with it. I do expect later on there will be a change but of course too - there is the money aspect. Possible alternatives will be bigger bucks and so we'd need to get it right.

I also have to help her now to carry as often as she can and get used to that - that will take some time and encouragement. Not made easier tho by her very soon going to live with her cousin, tho still local.

Rocky - I'll pass your message on :wink: :18:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Chris---you must be very proud of her all around. Great that you have a seemingly easy going and educated daughter in-law. A big bonus that there is a common hobby that you can both enjoy. Does she have a sister?

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No sister!!

Just a punk brother :18: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
A big congrats to her!

She looks like an HK P7-kinda gal to me.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
HK-P7? Huh!!

No need to have to take out a mortgage to get a gun LOL :18:

Dunno tho - when she is all set one day with a super paying job -- hmmmm - and she has learned the art of keeping parents in the manner (of guns) to which they are accustomed! :wink:

Who knows!

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
OEF - you forget about email notifications LOL.

My answer - :wink: NAAH!

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Chris, Monday when I post my P239 pics and results I will also post pics and results from Leah's new Bersa Thunder Compact 9mm. There was not a CZ RAMI in sight today so, following orders, I sold the Kel-Tec P11 and bought the Bersa. I have cleaned and oiled it so it is ready for her to breakin tomorrow afternoon. Brought home 300 rds of WWB 9mm for her breakin and next Saturday's date with the chief of police. He wants us to go shooting with him.

The Bersa feels solid and is as well constructed as the .380. It appears, at least until tomorrow, that the .380 is not the only sleeper in the Bersa arsenal.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Bersa Thunder Compact 9mm.
I have long wanted some more feedback on this one George so will for sure be very grateful for your opinions. :smilez:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
P95Carry said:
I have long wanted some more feedback on this one George so will for sure be very grateful for your opinions. :smilez:
Chris, between this one and the 357Sig I am becoming your person test center. I'll send you a bill at the end of the month. :rofl: Oh, I just remembered I can't bill for fun.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts