Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone carry IWB with one of these holsters? I usually use a Kydex holster but tried a friends for my PPS and was very comfortable. What I would like to know is do they stay in place. Does the trigger stay covered? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
862 Posts
I use a Romera and pocket carry with it every day. Sometimes I pull gun and holster out of my pocket and AIWB carry it when driving. If the holster is designed for your weapon the trigger will be covered.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I use a remora a lot. Especially with shorts/tshirt. IWB. I don't pocket carry. As said above, reholstering is hard. But they are very comfortable and stays in place.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I use the Sticky holster single mag pouch IWB every day and absolutely love it. Prefer a kydex holster for the P99c though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
865 Posts
I use a Sticky holster for my Glock 17 and Glock 30 when at home and for storing the guns in my pistol safe. The triggers are completely covered. When I do a quick run to the store a few blocks from my house I might wear the Sticky instead of my Nate Squared (N82) Professional holster. The Sticky holster is not secure due to weight of the gun in my gym shorts with an elastic band but it is very secure when I wear pants with a belt - when I draw the gun the Sticky stays in my pants waistband.

I have been very happy with my Sticky holsters. As a previous poster mentioned the holster mouth closes when the gun is removed. Sticky (and I) recommend you remove the holster to re-insert your gun.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I have two Remora holsters (G19 & BHP) with the optional reinforced top. Yes, they stay in place (when wearing A BELT!). Yes, the trigger is well-covered. And I've never had one withOUT the reinforced top, but reholstering is (about) as easy as any other IWB holster.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I first tried a Sticky with a P938. Works great. Then I tried the Remora and then a DeSantis Nemesis. After time I can say...the Sticky wears out and becomes very loose and floppy. Don't use them anymore. The other two are much more substantial. I carry them all IWB and do so with confidence. As long as I'm belted up. And no, I don't reholster...unless I take it out. I think I prefer the Remora just slightly more than the Nemesis. But they both blow away the Sticky. The one caution with the Sticky...which I don't see with the other two... It gets so floppy I wasn't totally comfortable feeling the trigger was being touched by it. No more Stickys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts