Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I think that lightbar will screw up the aerodynamics at about 205 mph.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
That would not work in the States. They would have a police car that goes 217 MPH and still take an hour to get to your house. Besides that, how are they going to get the BG into the back seat.

·
Administrator
144,204 Posts
Any LEOs here ever execute a pit maneuver at 217 MPH? :biggrin2:

·
Registered
42,098 Posts
Bad news: You're going to jail.
Good news: You get to ride in a Lamborghini!

-Amperius
That's got a back seat?

I dunno. The vision I've had of Sixto lately is more like Marley in A Chrismas Carol, only instead of dragging chains, he's dragging a chain of locks!

·
Super Moderator
19,904 Posts
And they actually have Dunkin' Donuts in Dubai, so hang out near one of them and you're bound to see it...

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Unless that light bar is from Federal Sign and Signal it likely will break up before 200MPH. Federal makes some fine stuff which I have installed years ago in a Two-Way Radio shop in the 1990's. Sixto is still cool and Gasmitty runs a clean shop here!

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
It's Dubai, they don't take their BG's in, do they? I am thinking they just execute them on the spot and let the buzzards deal with it...

·
Registered
42,098 Posts
Maybe that is Sixto's car, and now he knows who took it!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I can't help but notice that Sixto is staying away from this one. Or maybe he's napping.

·
Registered
42,098 Posts
He's on his way to Dubai.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Yes, Sixto is on vacation and on the 16 hour plane ride to Dubai. He did not opt for WIFI on the plane so he does not know what is going on down here.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts