Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are There Any Other Wisconsin Residents Here Who Are Trying To Get Info On Whats Going On With The Fight To Secure Our Own Ccw Rights? I Would Like To Hear From Any Members Here Who Are Involved In Or Can Point Me How To Get More Involved In Getting A Ccw Law In The Great State Of Wisconsin.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm from Appleton and so far as ive heard we aren't really any closer to getting a CCW law passed. It seems to me that the idea went dead after it was shot down the last time. The only time I see anything about it is when people write into the paper. Where are you from in WI?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm In Kenosha, Great To Hear From Somebody Else In The Area. I'm Tring To Track Any Groups Down That Are Involved In Getting The Law Back On The Ballot To See What Kind Of Help Or Support I Can Give.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Clast I Heard They Were Talking About The Next Time They Bring It Up They Would Try To Get It To A State Wide Vote Somehow

·
Registered
257 Posts
Be very careful with the statewide vote. We tried that in Missouri and the sheeples in St. Louis and Kansas City voted it down for us (in a bad case of election fraud I might add ).

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
I feel for ya over there. i never though MI would get a CCW law enacted either though. Perhaps contact the NRA, they might have some grassroots info for ya.

·
Registered
697 Posts
good info, thanks for the link. Nice to find some other people from WI who want to carry like I do.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
twincitiescarry.com

a forum addressing local MN and WI issues

would be a good place to pose that question

1 - 9 of 9 Posts