Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've shot different double barrels, and all of them had a double trigger configuration. I bought a Stoeger dble barrel supreme, single trigger, 20" barrel, etc. I put a modified choke in the left and full choke in the right side.

Ok... well, I got to finally shoot it yesterday. WOW. I did find out that a hard pull on the single trigger will let both barrels go at the same time. I asked about this and everyone told me it wouldn't. IT WILL !!

However, I shot approximately 40 yard targets. I was impressed at the accuracy and tightness of the patterns at that distance with these chokes. I'm going to love shooting clay with it, as well as hunting, but for my .02 cents.... it would also be one wicked defensive weapon.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Ok... well, I got to finally shoot it yesterday. WOW. I did find out that a hard pull on the single trigger will let both barrels go at the same time.

:rofl: Ouch! I bet that was fun.

:urlaub2:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
I love my Stoeger double barrel...a great part of a 'welcome wagon' committee for HD, eh?:yup::wave:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
I have a Stoeger shorty, (12"bbl) and a Policeman friend of mine intentionaly fired both barrels at once. His wrist hurt for months. There was no sympathy from me.
Wouldn't trade mine for anything.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I have a Stoeger shorty, (12"bbl) and a Policeman friend of mine intentionaly fired both barrels at once. His wrist hurt for months. There was no sympathy from me.
Wouldn't trade mine for anything.
oooh....:scratchchin:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
If it doubles, it's a malfunctioning gun and needs service. Even guns that fire more than one shot with one trigger pull because of a mechanical failure are machine guns. It's happened before.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Ipurchased a stoeger condor 8-9 years ago and it performed as an entry shotgun suppose to.You should of seen the looks when I took it to registered trap shoots and competed with it.I didn't do well with it the first shoot.I put remington extra ful turkey chokes in it and I was knocking the birds down at 55-60 yards no problem.I gave it to my son who compete with me for several years.
I used to get a kick out of all the high price shot guns breaking down and that $300 stoeger was functioning perfectly !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts