Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know ... there are many like, BUT this one is mine ... it's a beast
The G23 helps make the size of the DE come together. Thanks for lookin

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I know, I know ... there are many like, BUT this one is mine ... it's a beast
The G23 helps make the size of the DE come together. Thanks for lookin

AWESOME! Now how are you going to conceal it? Not being facetious - literally, how will you carry it? I think that you could easily conceal under a coat in a shoulder holster.

I've shot both the 44 and 50. Something special about that kind of firepower that makes up for the recoil, the $3 per round, and the $1500 price tag.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
If you carry that I will be duly impressed! That obnoxious guy who does the "Weapons Education" you tube videos that are 75% wrong information did a DE video, a gold one of course, and claims that he carries it in FL.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I found some ammo, sometimes ya gotta just say heck with it and get what ya want.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
+1 to you for getting one. i shot one once for fun. lol. dont think id ever own one though. i think a burglar would have a heart attack if you pulled that out on him.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
ItalianSteel beat me to it. Now go get the SW500 w 8" barrel and you can not be stopped!!! :image035:

Congrats on a pretty gun. Should be awesome to shoot. Nothing like having one "just because"

Reactions: HardBall

·
Registered
748 Posts
Go ahead...make my day.
Nope, I think the proper line after pulling that gun on someone would be something more along the lines of, "Don't tell me you're not housebroken yet."

Reactions: 65108 and HardBall

·
Super Moderator
18,531 Posts
Nice artillery piece.

Reactions: Aragorn77

·
Registered
111 Posts
IMO, that is the 2nd ugliest handgun ever. The ugliest would be a Hi-Point. Still, I want one! Just because it's a D.E. .50. It's got that "awe" factor.

I've never had the pleasure of shooting one. Maybe one day. Congrats on your new cannon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts