Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The “Stop the NRA” rally took place today in Washington D.C.

Sponsoring organizations include Public Campaign, Occupy the NRA, CREDO, Every Child Matters, Moveon, United For Change, USA, New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, The Other 98%, and We Act Radio.

By our count on the pictures, each organization might have sent a carload, but that’s probably being generous. Even the media reported there were maybe 100 folks there, including the media.

The media were there as well, as they always are, even if there are only a dozen anti-gunners present (while they can’t be bothered to cover a pro-civil rights rally with 8,000 people present).
Some hopelessly unimpressive pictures of the (non)-event can be found here.

:bier:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Wow! They maybe have enough people there to reach the Fire Marshal's occupancy limit at a Starbucks! :lol:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Stop the NRA from what? Teaching people how to safely and responsibly own/use/handle firearms?
Don't you know the NRA gives machine guns to insane people, supplies terrorists with materials to make explosives, armor piercing heat seeking ammo to cop-killers, and specialized training to teach all of them how to kill babies?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Don't you know the NRA gives machine guns to insane people, supplies terrorists with materials to make explosives, armor piercing heat seeking ammo to cop-killers, and specialized training to teach all of them how to kill babies?

Oh yes, of course. How could I forget.

Not to mention the backpack bomb (for self-defense use only, of course).

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
LMAO, thats great...Epic failure....

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I'm looking forward to receiving my copy of "The NRA Sportsmans Guide to Delicious Baby Casseroles" :p

·
Registered
215 Posts
I still don't understand why an average citizen is against the 2A.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Maybe the NRA can also add lessons on how to correctly use a pressure cooker!! I always put stew in mine, never realised I was doing it wrong for all these years.. Now it's clear that it is meant to store gun powder and nails.. How could I have been so mistaken!! Definite opportunity for the NRA!! :35: Of course the government is about to ban all pressure cookers so it will be a case of too little too late..

Gary

·
Registered
3,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
What do you expect from a group (New Yorkers Against Gun Violence) whose acronym is "NYAG"! n-yag, n-yag, n-yag! That's all they do! And it also sounds like Curly from the Three Stooges!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Wow! They maybe have enough people there to reach the Fire Marshal's occupancy limit at a Starbucks! :lol:
That's probly where most of 'em came from for that 'rally'. Filed right out of their favorite coffe shop, chanted a few koom-by-ya's...... for the children, and back to Starbucks for another iced latte'.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Stop the NRA from what? Teaching people how to safely and responsibly own/use/handle firearms?
Stop "them" from stopping liberty-hating congressmen who are breaking their sworn oaths to protect and defend.

Trouble is, it's US, we the People, they are attempting to stop from protecting ourselves, as you point out.

"Epic fail" is the right phrase, for that. Shame, on those who would translate their ignorant fears into depriving others the right to defend themselves with everything they've got. If they're so bent over having threats arrayed against them, one would think removing the threats would be the sane and rational thing to do, instead of disarming the victims ahead of their becoming victims.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
It's heartening to see this. Of course the vast majority will never even know this non-event took place because the story will not be picked up by any major news source. It simply doesn't fit their narrative.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts