Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to buy a Kel-Tec P32 as a back up pocket gun. I sent a few weeks roaming the gun and pawn shops without much luck. The only one I found. te dealer thought it was made of gold.

I decided to try the Davidsons Gallery of Guns search ad they got me one in three days to a local shop.

I picked it up today and went straight to the shooting range and set up a standard IDPA target in one of the empty training pits.

I wiped the gun down,ran a patch through the barrel and lubed the rails.I was able to find two different brands of ammo to try. WWB which is FMJ with a blunt nose and CCI Lawman FMJ wit a round nose.

I fired 50 rounds of each with no malfunctions. I shot mostly at 7 yards and no problem keeping all shots in the head or -0 area. I moved back to 14 yards and all shots stayed in COM.

The trigger pull is long but smooth and consistent. I think this gun is going to do just fine for it's intended use.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
There's worse bugs than that!

I do hear a great many good reports of the KT and it does, deservedly probably - come out very high on the list for many - the P3AT similarly.

Glad it behaved well for you - carrying that you'll hardly know it's there :smilez:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Frank, glad you like it. Mine goes everywhere with me. When you go holster hunting K&D makes several nice styles. Here is mine.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The P32 is the only KT handgun I'd consider buying. If my PM40 doesn't prove reliable then I'll probably get the P32 aswell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts