Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
In today's political world it seems you can just about tell when a politician is about to say something really stupid.......their mouth starts to move.

Reactions: joker1 and niks

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
"Stupid is as stupid does" ~ Forrest Gump, credited to his Mama.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
And these our our representatives people keep electing? I've said it before and I'll say it again - I truly fear for the future of this nation.

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
When i first started shooting,and decided i really liked it,i wanted to know all i could about the firearm.Two of the easy things,to understand, is a magazine,and a barrel shroud.Two elected officials,that,i will call Dumb and Dumber,didn't have a clue,smh.

·
Registered
588 Posts
When i first started shooting,and decided i really liked it,i wanted to know all i could about the firearm.Two of the easy things,to understand, is a magazine,and a barrel shroud.Two elected officials,that,i will call Dumb and Dumber,didn't have a clue,smh.
Right you are, and they are the ones claiming to know how to solve the problem & write the bills to solve those problems.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Obama ... during the Correspondents Dinner :

I’m also hard at work on plans for the Obama Library. And some have suggested that we put it in my birthplace, but I’d rather keep it in the United States.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts