Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with Spring and Summer coming on here's a link for some great CC shirts, if you like bold patterns and bright colors. every year the NOLA Jazz Festival commissions a local artist to paint a poster for the festival, and they produce a line of clothing using that artwork as a pattern. I have several and, aside from being quite snazzy, they are very comfortable, light weight, designed to wear un-tucked, and perfect for IWB concealement. the bold patterns really break up any printing. a bit pricey at $49 but, hey, you probly spend twice that on a new holster every coupla months! go to the website and click on the Bayou Wear link.

ART4NOW

would welcome any other ideas out there for CC summer wear.

·
Registered
821 Posts
5.11 Tactical Shirts. Very nice looking patterned shirts (nothing garish) with extra length, extra room, zippered pockets, snap fronts (no buttons) and they are lightweight for warmer months. Made for the job and not too much $$$ if you can find them on sale, especially at BotachTactical.com

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
A bit pricey, but these a supposedly some great cover shirts: Concealed Carry Shirt, Concealment Garment, Concealed Weapon I don't have any myself, but have been considering one for this summer. I've got a Wilderness Instructor Belt, and it is top quality and I've heard nothing but good things about the company. BTW, I don't work for the company, and I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn last night.:image035:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I would suggest the same stylist, snappy (slightly over-sized, multi-colored) shirts I buy at Kohl's for...half that price. :biggrin2:

Reactions: WHEC724

·
Registered
220 Posts
I assume anyone in baggy, brightly colored, patterned, jazz shirts is carrying.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Not really digging those shirts... but I do imagine they work quite well..

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
If I had a choice between that shirt and printing, I think I'll just deal with the printing. No offense, but I'd rather OC naked than wear that thing.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Only slightly better than fanny pack carry... just saying!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: R040607
1 - 20 of 56 Posts