Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
And where are the posters for Mom's Against Tornadoes.. I am going to write my Congressman as I want signs up declaring Tornadoe free zones!!!

Some folks just don't have a clue.. I would be HIGHLY shocked if any member of MDA has ever attended any form of gun safety training

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Those who fanatically believe that firearms in private hands must be banned have a CAUSE. But since the FACTS don't support them, they have NO COMPUNCTIONS about LYING in order to advance their agenda.

As Lincoln is supposed to have said, "You can fool all of the people, some of the time, and some of the people, all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time."

Support for the anti-gunners has been on a steady decline for about 40 years, so I think that the liars are gradually losing the battle for public support.

IMO, our major opponents are those anti-gun people who have political or financial power, such as the current POTUS, some current members of SCOTUS, Feinstein, Schumer, Bloomberg, and others like them.

·
Premium Member
5,469 Posts
Every time I go to Europe I bring back a big box of Kinder Eggs for my boy. He thinks they're the greatest thing ever.

Coincidence? I think not!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts