Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran by the sheriff's office this morning and picked up my CHP. Got all saddled up and read to go for my WWW. I was on the fence as to if I was gonna do my first day out chambered... but I figured if I was gonna step up to the plate... today would be as good a day as any.

Went straight to look for cover garments. The only thing I found that was close to something I would wear was this hoodie but I wasn't wowed by it so I'll probably look at Bass Pro this weekend.

I then made my way over to the ammo and of course they were out. That is ok... I just received my 3 mega packs from Bass Pro today so I'll consider that safe.

They don't have a nacho station at this wally world... but we got stuff to make nachos (which I'm having right now while watching the Blues/Bruins game):

We already had eggs... but I did get some milk and some steak which is already marinating in some burgundy as we speak:

I then made my way over to the movie section. They didn't have what I wanted on Blu-Ray... so I got two definitive collections:
Clint Eastwood with (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, A Fist Foll Of Dollars, & For A Few Dollars More) and The Die Hard collection (Die Hard, Die Harder & Die hard with a Vengence). Enough action for ya?

I actually took my time instead of getting duck out of fodge... I wanted to make myself as comfortable as possible. I never once fidgeted or adjusted. The Mrs. never once had to give the codeword for "you are printing". I really didn't feel like people were staring at me even though I was expecting it.

Overall... I would say a successful WWW!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Very well done! Congrats!!:congrats:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats. Nice ammo stash. Enjoy your movies and nachos. Can't go wrong with Clint.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congrats on the WWW but I can honestly say Im upset... You took pictures of some great looking soon to be nachos and never ONCE offered any to any of us!

Seriously though, congrats on the permit and the WWW - Another sheepdog added to the ranks! Carrying will get easier with time as will cover garment selection good luck and once again, congrats! (Still upset over the nachos...)
~Steve

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Sounds like a great WW Walk.... Congrats :congrats:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice report with pics. What time is supper?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Awesome post, and sounds like you covered everything!

:hand10:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Awesome! Play by play....I like that! Scored some WWB 100ct 9mm early this morning from my local WW!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congratulations on your walk. Be safe and be alert.

I sure wish they had a supply like that at our Bass Pro, or anywhere else in this Missouri town. Maybe I just don't look hard enough but it took me months to accumulate what I have now. Always purchasing twice what I plan to shoot that day.

I like your avatar. My springers are my fave.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Well done!
This should earn you a 'color' WW Trek Certificate...in a nice frame...be sure to ask for the delux certificate.

Congrats...:congrats:

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
:22a: Now... I'm suddenly hungry.... and in need of food. :aargh4:

Great job, great walk, congratulations. :35: :comeandgetsome: :35:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Nice post....Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the WWW....Be safe and stay armed.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:hand10: Well done! The only thing I saw missing was the Lobster tails.:image035:

·
Registered
657 Posts
MMMMM Naco's and Die Hard. Let me grab a bottle of Captain Morgan's and a 2-Liter of coke and I'll be right over!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice post :) Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Impressive ammo stock as mine pales in comparison. I could match it and I probably should, but I suppose its just some other priorities keeping me at bay. Likewise, it’s not uncommon to see customers at the local gun shop buying one to three cases at a time.
Regards,
Dan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts