Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my XD9sc in the new few weeks, it is in layaway now. The show I use always pushes those crappy Uncle Mikes holsters. I would like a suggestion on an IWB holster. I wont have alot of money to spend, so keep that in mind. For OWB carry, I may just get a Fobus paddle holster.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the cost of those, in general?

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
If you don't have a lot to spend, get a Kholster... I think they may even be on sale right now... It should come with an XD gear holster you could try for OWB before you spend any money on something.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lots of good choices. I have had great success with my Crossbreed SuperTucks or QwikClips for my pistols. They may cost $20-$30 more than the cheaper options, but they are worth it for all day comfortable carrying.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
You could try a High Noon, Mr. Softy. Fairly simple, it's leather and it works. For $25, it's a real bargain. I have several of them... They're also a sponsor here...

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have the Crossbreed Supertuck for mine. I've also heard great things about the MTAC and the Kholster. The Kholster looks like it's the most adjustable. Comfort is all about finding the right settings for me.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I will be getting my XD9sc in the new few weeks, it is in layaway now. The show I use always pushes those crappy Uncle Mikes holsters. I would like a suggestion on an IWB holster. I wont have alot of money to spend, so keep that in mind. For OWB carry, I may just get a Fobus paddle holster.
I carry an XD9Sc and have managed to kill two birds with one shot. I use a FIST #43 (pic)

which can be worn either IWB or OWB depending on the carriers choice. It works well and FIST makes a quality product and a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of the feedback. I am looking at the site sponsors now and also some stuff locally. I wont know what my budget is until after I get my new computer (starting back to college on Mon) in a couple weeks (which is when I should have the XD paid off as well). Gotta love tax time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
well if you have 75 you can get a KandD There is a lot of options for how to carry with the k and d defender it is a little bit pricey. I carried my xd in an uncle mikes till I got some time to order a really nice holster and it was well worth the wait. I think spend 30 get something you may not like and spend it again to get something else you my not like or spend 75 get something really good that gives you 4 different options on carry and will last you forever. K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories

1 - 13 of 13 Posts