Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Christmas I received a Walther PK380. I intend on obtaining my cc license very soon and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for holsters.

I'm looking for something that would be extremely concealable. After doing a little bit of research, I realized that there are not a ton of options for holsters for this particular firearm because it is newer. Does anyone have knowledge of an affordable, concealable holster that would work? My boyfriend has started making holsters and does a great job. He told me that he would begin working on one but I didn't know if there were any other options out there in case he had troubles making one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
crossbreed supertuck in horsehide the most comfortable holster out there

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd give Eric Larsen from HBE Specialty LeatherWorks a call. The PK is on his can-do list. If he doesn't have a mold for your specific gun, he'll get it. Top quality holsters along with top quality customer service, and the prices are very reasonable. Here's the link: H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, +1 for noonan's POV. Very ugly holster, but can't get much more comfortable. Are you going IWB or OWB? That'll make a lot of difference in your decision.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Lots to choose from here... HOLSTERS :yup::hand10:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I'll for sure check them all out.

Yeah, +1 for noonan's POV. Very ugly holster, but can't get much more comfortable. Are you going IWB or OWB? That'll make a lot of difference in your decision.
I think I have decided on IWB because I find it easier to conceal with the type of clothing I wear. However, I'm still on the fence and am open to any and all suggestions.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Many good suggestions already, but I'll add a MTAC from Comp-Tac, similar to the crossbreed, but finished better and High Noon holsters may have something you'd be interested in ...

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
My wife used a High Noon Bare Asset holster for a Glock 27. It just disappears on her.

·
Registered
721 Posts
You said "super concealable"... that would be a SmartCarry...

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'd check out a Crossbreed Mini Tuck or Supertuck, though I don't see that they make holsters for the PK380. In fact, I'm not finding a lot of mfrs that do.

·
Registered
199 Posts
check kholster same idea as super tuck they might list it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts