Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
glad my local gun store is run by idiots(sarcasm).
if it wasn't, my wife couldn't have bought the same gun off the shelf for $100.00 less than that guy wants.

·
Administrator
144,206 Posts
Shameless

Using Blond Babes to sell a Colt Knock Off pistol.

NOTICE the white cotton gloves...so as not to get fingerprints on the Rarest Of All Handguns.

·
Administrator
144,206 Posts
Well,

He should have used a Brazilian Model to match the location where the Springfield pistols come from. :rofl:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Check out some of his other ads - like the super duper "338 Elephant Bear Savage Safari Sniper Alaska Pkg!":hand10:

The sad part is, we're sitting here making fun of the guy, and he's laughing all the way to the bank as this stuff sells. I'm in the wrong line of work!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QKShooter said:
He should have used a Brazilian Model to match the location where the Springfield pistols come from. :rofl:
If you look closely that is a NM model, it was assembled in the USA.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Bruces45 said:
If you look closely that is a NM model, it was assembled in the USA.
How do you figure bruce it doesn't say national match on the slide .. and don't tell me you believe the NM prefix means national match in the serial #.. thats a urban legend

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Too bad people need to falsely hype their products. sooner or later most buyers will figure out they got taken. This is why , when I sell stuff I try to
1. test it myself first.
2. be honest and truthful of what someone is getting.
Hyped up sales items tend to make us gun owners look dishonest.

·
Registered
950 Posts
You mean to tell me that I am carrying around a collectors item. What.....I have to stop myself...:danceban:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bud White said:
How do you figure bruce it doesn't say national match on the slide .. and don't tell me you believe the NM prefix means national match in the serial #.. thats a urban legend
uhhhhhh, I never said it was a national match, just that it has the NM prefix which means its was assembled in USA. If it only has a N then it will have a fancy made in Brazil stamp on it. Being a springer fan like you are I thought you'd of known what I was talking about.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Sorry read to much into it usually any time that comes up thats what usually turns up .. and still i wouldn't pay more for one or the other

Any more i quit reading up on that stuff and just buy the gun if i want it

·
Super Moderator
22,295 Posts
That boy's really hittin' the Kool-Aid.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
"This awesome Springfield Armory Mil Spec is renowned for it’s accuracy, great feel and incredible PRICE for a high end 1911!"

Umm, high end compared to what? Les Baer (and Bill Wilson, Ed Brown, etc.) must be shakin' in his boots. :rolleyes:

Kicks the BUTT of Colt, Kimber, Sig, HK and Bear in price to quality ratio!

Now, I like my Mil-Spec just fine and it IS a good value for the dollar, but he's carrying things a bit far with that statement. Better value than Sig, HK, etc? Maybe if the blonde comes with it. :rolleyes:
Jack

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Blonds must have more fun. Looks like alots of us now have a collector items around the house.

frankmako

1 - 20 of 21 Posts