Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at possibly trading my g19 for a superior arms 9mm carbine but I don't know diddly about the brand. It is a complete rifle with iron sights, 13 Colts mags , quad rail, etc but don't want to trade for a lemon. What say ye ? This would be for a home Defense gun and range toy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
I have never heard of superior arms. Do they run on glock or colt mags?

I have been looking at 9mm carbines / rifles for range fun and HD...I've kinda landed on the ATI MilSport. Runs on Glock mags and seems to be pretty darn reliable. I believe it is one of the most moderately priced as well. Definitely worth a look - and for me - they are stamped Summerville SC - so local.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never heard of superior arms. Do they run on glock or colt mags?

I have been looking at 9mm carbines / rifles for range fun and HD...I've kinda landed on the ATI MilSport. Runs on Glock mags and seems to be pretty darn reliable. I believe it is one of the most moderately priced as well. Definitely worth a look - and for me - they are stamped Summerville SC - so local.
They run colt mags .I have been looking for a keltec sub2000 but everyone wants stupid prices

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: RebelSoul

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Never heard of them. Course that does not really mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. For 9mm carbines I like the CZ Scorpion EVO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts