Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nine days from order to receipt...bought it 11/9 and received it 11/18 from Crossbreed.

Feels great so far, will update after I wear it in a little.

:danceban:

·
Registered
51 Posts
crossbreed supertuck

has anyone ordered the supertuck for a glock 26 and if so how long did it take to get it???

·
Registered
357 Posts
I did JG, well for my 27 but its the same holster. Got mine the next week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I originally bought one for a glock 27 last Thursday, called on Monday to change it to a Walther PPS and recieved it Tuesday. After wearing it yesterday afternoon and all day today I feel a little bruised. I ordered mine in horsehide and after making the necessary adjustments it will take some time to break it in. I will rub some saddle soap in it tonight and before I put it on tomorrw I am going to powder my side up from rubbing against my skin. I wear t-shirts without any undershirt and for an IWB I think it will get better as time goes on like breaking in a new saddle.

I ordered mine without the combat cut and I am glad I did. After I break it in I may do a little modification of my own to make it better to grab gun out but as of right now I can get it out without any hangups.

Need to get a good gun belt for better support with my jeans.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That leather is pretty stiff for the first week or so (especially the horsehide) but once it forms to your body it's perfect.

Sunrock3: I started wearing A-shirts ("wife beaters") for that reason. It was a good solution for me.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I hope so too - It's been 8 days so far.
10 days from order to delivery....NH also!!
Wore mine the first day out....after 5-10 minutes, I didn't even know I had it on!! It IS that comfortable!!
I got the "Standard" - not the "Combat" cut....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be divorced before my wife would let me wear a wifebeater. LOL
My supertuck is breaking in nicely after 2 days and after sitting in a truck to rolling around on a car creeper I hardly felt any discomfort at all. Love the supertuck. gonna get one for my Kahr someday. Wished they made a minituck for a charter Arms off duty.(hint hint)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Saddlesoap works wonders for the first month. I also started wearing A shirts with my horsehide. I've had mine for 3 months now, and no longer need an undershirt. I also stopped with the saddle soap, because it actually gets a little too flexible after a while. I applied a strip of leather to the barrel portion to prevent wear on my pants. I wear at the 5:00 position.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I know some people apply moleskin to the back side of the holster and they seem to be pretty satisfied with that solution. SR3, you should send him an email requesting one. He's always adding new molds, no reason why the next one couldn't be that Charter Arms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts