Defensive Carry banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
cabellas in hamburg guess that is a ride for you have bought there and i am from florida or west by god off 79 by us50

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Interesting. I have never seen anything like that. I would recommend at least taking some screen shots and posting them on the "Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments" section. If it is on the site's end, they will usually get it fixed. If it is something on your end, you will have learned about a problem.
Do you mean that you don't see the gray circles and the right of the screen, that not me, but other members are been complaining about ?

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Do you mean that you don't see the gray circles and the right of the screen, that not me, but other members are been complaining about ?
No, I do not, nor have I ever. Prompted by your question, I tried the site using two other browsers and I didn't see the circles on those either.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Don't buy anything now. Once all the chick little's get tired of running around with their hair on fire over the latest panic the prices will drop.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I have nothing left to sell, and it would have to be something special to me to consider buying.
My LGS is so high that they are beginning to rival bass pro prices. All the others have been driven out of business by the Madigan Mafia.

GB has been my best bet. Deals can be found, but you have to be patient and others have to be sleeping.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts