Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had laser surgery perform on both of my eyes back in 2006 and was in last week for my yearly eye checkup, which went well by the way. Sitting at the waiting room, I see different magazines and what caught my eye was the NRA American Rifleman magazine. I picked it up and was thinking it was probably donated by someone. Looking at the address it was addressed to my doc !!! :top: So after my exam, I asked him as he was about to leave the room, what he thought of the 2nd amendment. Wow we sat for the next 20 minutes talking smack about the current Prez, how people are really getting too lax about giving up their Constitutional rights, how he has a nice collection of *stuff*, how the country is slowly going down, how he has grown son's who he taught how to shoot when they were young and that they grew up respecting firearms, etc. In the end I told him that it was refreshing to know that he was a fellow 2nd amendment supporter and Christian. I just wanted to share. God Bless :smile:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Did he charge you for the twenty minutes? :image035:

Reactions: DJC7 and mano3

·
Registered
892 Posts
On behalf of the patients waiting in the other rooms, "Jerk." lol Sounds like you have a good doc there!

Reactions: perfection

·
Registered
737 Posts
Had a foot problem a few years ago that required a series of check ups, where all we talked about were guns and 2A. Glad the foot problem is gone, but miss the conversations.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Were you carrying? Was he?

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
I'm glad your Doc is pro-2A, knowing that I wouldn't mind waiting for him (not real long, but for a little while).

I was waiting on mine one day, and happened to see this decoration on his door. I told him I liked it. It was only an air rifle, but the message was good.....and no one was freaking out over it !

Attachments

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
My opthalmologist set my last pair of glasses so that the bi-focal focuses on the front sight. She was really cool about it, too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts