Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
IMO........All Surefire products are overpriced,but the above is just plain crazy. NO THANK's ----------

·
Registered
291 Posts
They won't sell at that price. If they do someone's a fool.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Pretty sharp looking blade (no pun intended)...still, the price is painful.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
No sale here!

My Leatherman and regular carry folder will together cover the bases needed, at way less cost.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm a big Surefire fan, but I'll stick with Spyderco and leatherman in the knife/multitool department. If I were going to spend that much muny I'd get a GLOCK 17 or a Ruger SP101+ammo.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wait just a sec. ...... Let me think about this ?????????? For $425,Randall ? Surefire ? Randall? Surfire ? Hmmmmm,I'll take the Randall. -----

·
Registered
329 Posts
Saving my money for the SP`01 a friend is going to sell to me. I could never justify spending such big bucks for folders, since I tend to lose them so often.

I'll stick with my black bladed spyderco military, two delicas, and old school spyderco police models.

Those surefire lights are certainly nice, and top notch quality, however.:danceban:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Holy Cow! They've got to be kidding...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Surely its a typo. Maybe they meant $125.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Can that knife slash prices?

·
Registered
552 Posts
425 would buy my cal legal ar lower lol buck290 asisted opener and buck multi tool p.s. just found out buck isnt making a multi tool any more

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Interesting, but that price makes me :theyareontome:

·
Banned
1,438 Posts
at that price, it better walk the dog, clean windows, balance my checkbook, change a tire, chop down a tree, and explain the birds and the bees to my kid. the flashlights are fairly priced, tho.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Surely they jest. Looks like a nice knife, but I've never seen a knife worth half that.

·
Super Moderator
13,123 Posts
That is baffling why they'd think that knife could bring that price. And, if Surefire does with the knife what they did with their lights, everyone that deals with Surefire will have to sell for the same price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is in the same price category of a number of well known custom/semi-custom folders. I talked to Steve Ryan and looked at one at SHOT. Nice knife. It is spendy though.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
They came out with some other collaboration folders, a couple or so years ago (Carson maybe?), with the flipper. Nice, good ergonomics, but they started out at $400, as well. I think they are now around $300. Still over-priced for a production knife that doesn't offer anything head-n-shoulders over competitors.:blink:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts