Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got me a new E2E light and would sure like to find a nice holster to carry it in. The one Surefire sells...I just didnt like. If anybody has found a real nice carry for this light, I would like to know about it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
HV - I am hoping when he has time, Kevin of K&D will make me one. Yours would just need to be longer.

What I am envisaging is a leather pouch with rear loop to go over belt - and for me no flap but perhaps a small cut-out to outside so while tho light goes into the leather pouch, apart from head - it will also allow for the clip to engage on outside of pouch.

Normally I carry it clipped to belt but this pushes off too easily.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I have been looking at a website callled Ripoffs and they make all kinds of nylon clip on holsters for all kinds of stuff.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I am also looking, I have the holster from surefire and it is to thick. I wish to stay with the same design (entire light covered) but thiner.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Forgive my photog skills but this is my favorite.

Brommeland made it, and it keeps the light from being switched on inadvertently.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
soflasmg said:
Forgive my photog skills but this is my favorite.

Brommeland made it, and it keeps the light from being switched on inadvertently.
Can you carry it inverted with that rig? That is how I want to carry mine.

I currently carry mine cross draw clipped on a belt loop right in front of my gun.

-Scott-

·
Registered
304 Posts
Tad Gear is the biggest group of jerks I've ever met. Go with Gary's holster or a Blade-Tech

·
Registered
36 Posts
Justin said:
Tad Gear is the biggest group of jerks I've ever met. Go with Gary's holster or a Blade-Tech
Well I have never had a problem with them, but this is America, so if you don't like them then I would not give them my money if I were you. :wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I second the TadGear holster. It's great.

I've never had any problems with them. As a matter of fact, they've never been anything but great for me.

·
Registered
523 Posts
AKJ Concealco makes holster for may Surefire models including the E2E. I have order one, and will give an update after I have check out the product. The price is good at $19. They are located in Idaho, and hand make there products to order.

They are great to work with, I had the bottom snap replaced with a rivet. Andrew was more than willing to make the modification at no extra charge.

http://www.concealco.com/miva/mercha..._C ode=053SFH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts