Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Surefire G2 and I am looking for a magazine/light leather pouch for it.
Any recommendations?
Does the holsters made for the 6P work for the G2? I have been told that it does, but I have never compared the 2 lights.
Just wondering what other G2 owners are doing.
Thanks. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
G2 and 6P are the same barrel diameter. Have seen a few leather rigs, but don't own 1 myself. Some of the leather makers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rocky said:
G2 and 6P are the same barrel diameter. Have seen a few leather rigs, but don't own 1 myself. Some of the leather makers.
That's what i wanted to hear, thanks. :smile:
Right now I am torn between these 2:
The top one is a Milt Sparks, and the bottom one is Mitch Rosen's "SOS"

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
AKJ Concealco makes holster for may Surefire models including the G2. I have order one, and will give an update after I have check out the product. The price is good at $19. They are located in Idaho, and hand make there products to order.

They are great to work with, I had the bottom snap replaced with a rivet. Andrew was more than willing to make the modification at no extra charge.

http://www.concealco.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ACL&Category_Code=053SFH

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used the Surefire nylon pouch for my G2 or D2 defender, or my Monadnocks baton roto holster it fits my Surefire:smile G2.:smile:

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's not leather , but i carry the V60 holster made by surefire on a duty belt and LOVE it ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts