Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,234 Posts
Susan Rice is a traitor to our country and needs to be tried and hung if guilty.

That is of course, after she sings like a canary with names and specifics. :yup:

·
Registered
8,115 Posts
Well, in an odd way, not the way she suggests, there may be a kernel of truth there. The bad actors like Antifa and BLM are clearly following communist ideals and even though Russia is no longer technically communist, it is the home of communism, it is run by former communists and a lot of that thought still pervades Russian culture and government.

Rice is trying to make it about Trump, but he is the furthest from a communist I can think of.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
The desperation of Liberals is palatable as the special investigations move forward.

That whole Obama cabal is a cancer on our country. The sooner they're gone, the better.

Funny they hate the Russians now, wasn't Obama on first name basis with "Vlad" and promised that he'd have "more flexibility" after his second election?

·
Registered
488 Posts
I was wondering when they would play the Russia Card.
They just can't let this one go.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-suggests-russians-behind-violent-george-floyd-demonstrations
I think that there's likely a kernel of truth there. We are competitors in the geopolitical sphere, and it's vastly cheaper to employ agitators to post inflammatory opinions in online forums than it is to fight a war. Given how ready so many people in our nation seem to fight others, I would have certainly employed this method if I was an enemy. Frankly, if I were the Chinese I'd attempt to influence the American politicians to go for the most extreme and inflammatory rhetoric to contribute to the chances that the nation will destroy itself from within.

The story itself may be compelling, I just don't think it has anything to do with Donald Trump and the 2016 election.

·
Registered
Various
15,548 Posts
I am sure there are George Soros paid agitators, Russian paid agitators, and Chinese paid agitators, in every big city riot leading the sheep. Much cheaper than trade wars, sanctions, and outright wars. I would suspect Susan Rice is paid by one or more of our freedom hating enemies.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I really try to stay away from many conspiracy theories though I can still imagine some.

Both Russia and China have many reasons to love what is happening here and to do what they can to make it worse.
China; "You hit us for the Uighers and look at your problems now"!!!!
Russia; Well I am certain Putin has a giant political woody watching this.
They loved our civil rights issues when they were USSR,they LOVE them now.

Funny for your resident Liberal (ME) to say "Outside Agitators" just like Bull Connor!:smile:

·
Registered
Various
15,548 Posts
Susan Rice, the Democrats, and the paid agitators likely don't have any idea who is paying them and don't care. They don't have jobs, but they show up everywhere. If you follow the money trail, it will go back to George Soros, Russia, or China.

·
Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I get the sentiment, but as I am sure you know, Gitmo is still open, but nobody involved in the current situation could be tried by a military tribunal or sent to Gitmo. If they are US citizens arrested on US soil, it is a civilian criminal justice matter.
Don't need GITMO for US citizens we have plenty of crap hole prisons right here in the USA for terrorists.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Was it Russia when this was happening during the obama administration or is this somehow different? I haven’t heard anyone speaking Russian at any of the riots. As it gets closer and closer to election time, the libs are getting desperate.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
was it russia when this was happening during the obama administration or is this somehow different? I haven’t heard anyone speaking russian at any of the riots. As it gets closer and closer to election time, the libs are getting desperate.
yes probably

·
Super Moderator
16,156 Posts
Former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice bizarrely suggested in a televised interview Sunday that the Russians could be behind the violent nationwide demonstrations following the in-custody death of George Floyd, although she offered no evidence for the incendiary claim.
'nuff said right there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts