1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
It could be possible the BG may have thought they were fake LEO's,we've had numerous home invasions of Drug stash houses by BG's wearing Police raid vests etc.You can tell that when he first exits the vehicle with his gun drawn he doesn't fire ,I'm going to assume a BG intent on killing LEO's is going to exit the vehicle shooting from the get go,too bad there isn't any audio to hear what kind of verbal exchange may have been said.
Either way if your doing Illegal stuff don't be surprised when the Cops show up,IMHO due to poor execution and nobody clearing the vehicles they are lucky no Officers were killed,hope the injured LEO doesn't have long term debilitating injuries,just because you survive a gunshot wound doesn't mean it may not cause long term pain or muscle/nerve damage that could be career ending

·
Premium Member
9,427 Posts
Have to be stupid to run a grow house, and even more stupid to engage three armed cops. The lack of morality and empathy in these thugs is appalling. Hopefully the cop has recovered.

·
Registered
21,471 Posts
Looked like a longer than normal, head shot was taken thru the fork of that tree.
Somebody has been practicing.

Reactions: msgt/ret and FlaRon

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
I am sure the officers had the house under surveillance, but how did they miss the guy getting into the car? They are lucky the guy was a p-poor shooter. Glad it turned out well for the LEO's.

·
Registered
45,364 Posts
FlaRon? Old School--that you?

Good to see a BG taken down, but hope the LEO recovers fully.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FlaRon? Old School--that you?

Good to see a BG taken down, but hope the LEO recovers fully.

Yeah dats me. Some confusion over password on Old School ( forgot it ) getting old sucks.

I am hoping to get it straightened out and go back to Old School.

You still working the chicken coop on I-95 ?

I like your new avatar photo. That's not how I remember you though. :biggrin2:

Regards,

Ron :urla9ub:

·
Super Moderator
19,236 Posts
No repeat offender there.

Reactions: FlaRon
1 - 9 of 9 Posts