1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Love how they document their own crimes. "While we were out rioting someone ran some of us over!"

Lesson here, don't slow down and if shots are fired, don't drive straight. And have your weapon out and ready to use. Best of course is to avoid the area if you see rioters.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
I am sure someone is going to come up with some sort of reality or game show about this.
Instead of the bachelor, they could have the protestor.
Guys all trying to win the heart of some BLM social warrior by one upping the others on the protest line.
Points given for looting the biggest TV, Burning the most stores, Trashing the most cop cars.
Extra point for getting on the news.
I think it would be a hit. Maybe I can sell the idea to some Hollywood producer and retire.

·
Registered
276 Posts
My mom taught me not to play in traffic.
Guess their moms did not love them that much.
Provo, are the Mormon's jumping on the BLM bandwagon?
People think the whole state of Utah is LDS. It is not. In fact what I was reading last night, it is just the opposite about the LDS jumping on the bandwagon. And again, there are probably some bleeding heart libs in the LDS church.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am LDS but cant speek for the church as a whole.
Speaking for myself and what i see in the church, there are a bunch of members falling for the white privilege crap. I will say that the church has taken a firm stance against any type of racism. But that dosent mean support for BLM or antifa. I think those groups equate to secret combinations and are evil

Ill let President Harrold B Lee speak for the church.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,806 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
You have to admire the writing, ". A loud popping sound is heard and a flash is seen from the barrel of the gun." It brings new meaning to 'passive sentence'.

I am sick of this "let's go play in traffic and then complain when we get hit by a car" mentality. What really confounds me are those that brace their backs up against the hood of the car as if they believe they can stop it from moving forward. That level of stupidity astounds me.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Clearly we've given too much protection to these people and prevented Darwin from weeding out those who should be.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Where is an 18 wheeler when you need one? Kill off these idiots and things will quiet down quickly.

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
With the "play in traffic" crowd you're dealing with people whose only real manual skill is type with their thumbs as long as auto correct is working. They never done anything physically consequential in their entire life and have only a rudimentary grasp of physics. Thus, they try to push back against a motor vehicle and are surprised when they get tossed into the air.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts