Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
You have to admire the writing, ". A loud popping sound is heard and a flash is seen from the barrel of the gun." It brings new meaning to 'passive sentence'.
Who said journalism is dead? It is only catatonic.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Sooner or later someone will start a real massacre with a bunch of these morons and the do-nothing mayors and such will have to take an action that will enrage one side or the other. Then, it's on for real.

·
Premium Member
33,872 Posts
Sooner or later someone will start a real massacre with a bunch of these morons and the do-nothing mayors and such will have to take an action that will enrage one side or the other. Then, it's on for real.
I believe it will either be an SUV, large pick-up or tractor-trailer plowing through Block Off Main Street Because We're Righteous or someone going Steven Paddock on them.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just got an update on social media that the driver was a 60 yr old male that suffered a non-fatal gunshot wound, which required surgery.

Cannot confirm.

Reactions: Kenny53

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
The video is worse than I thought. I was expecting a SUV to push through a crowd who couldn't react due to mass confusion. Instead I see a mass of people running toward the SUV. People were deliberately trying to obstruct it. That defense becomes much easier for the driver

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Just got an update on social media that the driver was a 60 yr old male that suffered a non-fatal gunshot wound, which required surgery.

Cannot confirm.
Armed protesters who shoot someone who does not obey their commands. This is going be an ugly summer.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
I believe it will either be an SUV, large pick-up or tractor-trailer plowing through Block Off Main Street Because We're Righteous or someone going Steven Paddock on them.
It may very well start that way. But as these violent protests continue it's possible, IMO, that more creative and dangerous counter violence will emerge. Look back on the DC sniper spree, for example.

I could easily see a sniper team doing something similar, setting up to take a single shot at a street blockade with a rifle capable of hitting multiple protesters with one shot that goes through a few of them, and then just driving away, never doing it again, making it incredibly hard to identify a pattern or suspects. Then a copycat sniping in another city, just one shot, multiple dead or injured. Then another somewhere else.

A few of those could turn this country inside out, and my guess is there are some really angry people opposed to the Marxists/Anarchists who will consider taking this type of escalation if mobs of hundreds of "protesters" continue threating people in their own homes.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Super Moderator
16,344 Posts
I wonder where I may get a slightly smaller version for a SUV.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The video is worse than I thought. I was expecting a SUV to push through a crowd who couldn't react due to mass confusion. Instead I see a mass of people running toward the SUV. People were deliberately trying to obstruct it. That defense becomes much easier for the driver
Just like moths to a bug zapper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
BTW, the guy who shot the drive wasn't the only person who pointed a gun at the driver. The shooter was on the passenger side. The last frames of the video show another guy on the driver's side also pointing a handgun at the driver.

Idiots who point a gun at a driver should expect the driver to turn at them and floor it, because lethal force can be met with lethal force.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sad to say, I would not put it past someone on the Left masquerading as a Trump and/or NRA supporter and doing that. And the sickening aspect is that if anyone did something that stupid, that the affected mayors and govs would over-zealously seek prosecution... far beyond what they apply to those terrorists who are burning , looting and assaulting their way in "acceptable discord".

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
A South Afrikan expat I knew said that attaching razor blades under the lips of the fenders and other strategic places on a car worked wonders at discouraging mobs. There were some other things he told about like flame throwers and electric fence chargers that'd be a bit more difficult to equip.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I heard that the protesters returned the next night and were met by armed citizens. They were much more well behaved at that point.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I heard that the protesters returned the next night and were met by armed citizens. They were much more well behaved at that point.
Do you have a link?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts