Defensive Carry banner

SWEAT!!!! Urgghhh!

1605 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  revlar
Just thinking - summer is coming (well - here that is a rumor! LOL) ...... and I have a problem with sweat. Had ''Mono'' back in 1969 and my thermostat is all but non existent!

Now - when I say sweat I mean - SWEAT ....... the liquid that pours out of every part of me - in volumes that can only be described! My carry last year was SP-101 - and apart from the leather changing color - no probs. I followed the stainless trend when I got the SIG - 226ST ... tho that yet has to go thru a full summer's sweatbath.

So - fellow carriers - if you sweat (medium to buckets) how does this affect your carry thinking? Does your leather cut it and does your piece manage also?

My early carry (now wife's) was an M85 snub .... great lil' gun but - it carries not only much holster wear but also when inspected close enough - pitting at top of grips from the dreaded sweat. Here is that ol' friend BTW .......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.