Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a tactical handgun and shotgun training classes/facility near the Denver Colorado area?

Thanks
Ray

·
Registered
54 Posts
+1 on Colorado Shooting Sports. Anthony is great!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redline

I signed up for the Class with Anthony on saturday.Thanks
I dont know your name to tell him you send me .

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
hey Ray, tell me how it went. I'd like to do a defensive shotgun course myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanted to do the shotgun also but he wants everyone to do the handgun first.

I will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redline
Took Anthonys class and it was GREAT.
He is a SERIOUS guy and had me shooting better groups by the end of the day.
Thanks

I want to do a tactical shotgun class.I need 4 other guys and he will do a private class because he does not have any dates for one right now.

He told me to get 5 guys and he will do a private.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good Stuff!

Ray, glad that you liked the class. I can imagine the difference he made for you. I always learn things when I am around Anthony.

Today (Sunday) he had one of his "free" classes, for alumni. It was titled "Defending against a knife attack"

There were only four of us in class. All alumni of more than one class of Colorado Shooting Sports • AK Lightning Bolt™ • Firearms • Ammunition • Training • Tactical Gear. This was just as the title describes. I bet you have heard the line that "In a knife fight, everybody gets to bleed"

My daughter bled first (little scratch), then I bled (little scratch), and then my daughter bled again(noticeable cut). She was on the final exercise and had a slight injury that she took in stride and fought through it with amazing mindset and finished the fight even though she and all the rest of us saw the blood. She ROCKED and never missed a beat until the cease fire command was given.

It is cool to have the class taught by someone with a nursing degree. Anthony looked at it and pronounced her "going to live" and then fixed her up. She is almost 19 years old and will have great stories to tell her friends. I saw her about a half an hour ago and she can't stop bubbling about her "battle scar" and how cool she feels to have had the mindset to finish the fight.

I love my girl!:image079: Pics here: Photos of the FREE Training classes we offer Colorado Shooting Sports News The last six at the bottom of the page.

Bob (Proud Dad)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts