Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my wife went to a quilting show at a small town up in the mountains about an hour from our home. When she got back she was very excited to show me the new chair she bought for sitting at her sewing machine. Besides having good back support it also has a hidden compartment under the seat where she can store some supplies but can also store a firearm. She was very proud of her choice and I heartily approve.

·
Registered
43,707 Posts
You had me at quilting chair.

·
Super Moderator
18,806 Posts
Very interesting, my grandmother and the other ladies just relied on plain straight back kitchen chairs.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
11,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very interesting, my grandmother and the other ladies just relied on plain straight back kitchen chairs.
My wife had scoliosis that was undiagnosed when she was a kid. Her back is wonky and she had been using a straight back chair. When she saw this at the quilting show, she and the other two ladies she was with, all tried the sample and bought them on the spot.

·
Premium Member
5,484 Posts
Very nice! It's good to find stuff that works against physical issues to make life a little less painful. (y)

·
Administrator
144,517 Posts
It seems to have a nice large spot for storage in what is typically dead or unused space.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Reactions: matthew03

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I have to admit when the title said quilting chair I was hooked - had to look at this thread.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts