Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know if anyone here as taken this class and if it is worth the 2 days? From what I've read it sounds interesting and seems to cover a lot of subjects. There's one coming to PA in May and I am considering regestering for the class. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kid,

I have taken the course twice and as luck would have it the local contact for the PA class.

This class starts out showing you the basics of gun handling and fighting with a pistol and slowly progresses you into more advanced pistol fighting techniques.

If you have any specific questions please let me know and I will try and answer what I can.

If you don't mind me asking where are you located in central, PA?

Thanks!
Corey

·
Registered
90 Posts
Kid I can't recommend this ENOUGH. Please take it! I liked it so much I took it twice and have taken the advance Fighting pistol once. I am no expert but i can reconize comptence when i see it and this course will help lay some important building foundation to your self defense/shooting platform. I have taken classes from name instructors such as Tom Givens of Rangemaster, Gabe Suarez fo Suarez International,David Blinders of Personal Defense and learned a lot from each and every one[by the way each one of these guys were recommended to me by Tactical Response] but my base has been and continues to be Fighting Pistol of Tactical Response. You can probably tell I like the Tactical Response classes a bit...and your right I do...take the class and you will see why i do. You won't be sorry...Money well spent.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I appreciate the resopnses, I believe I will register for the class coming in May. Corey to answer your question I live in Union County and work for the County as a 9-1-1 dispatcher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts