Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say you have a perp with a knife who does not feel like cooperating and your lunch break is in like ten minutes, how do you end the standoff quickly? These cops chose to just ram the guy with their car and it seems to work quite well.

The Video

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Much better than getting into a foot race with the idiot and then who knows what. Very effective. Doesn't look like anyone was hurt either. Although it did end before the idiot was in custody.

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
harder to cut a car than a person.

·
Registered
143 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! I learn new defensive tactics everyday.

But I have to say I am surprised that some liberal panty waste hasn't sued the police for "violating his civil rights" and "assaulting" him with the car.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S.O. Interceptor said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! I learn new defensive tactics everyday.

But I have to say I am surprised that some liberal panty waste hasn't sued the police for "violating his civil rights" and "assaulting" him with the car.
I saw one even better on "Scarriest Police Videos" late a couple of nights ago when I couldn't sleep. The guy had just killed a number of people and was on the run. He slammed his brakes and ran a police car up his rear a time or two and kept going. The officers spun him out once, he stopped in the middle of the road and when they all stopped and drew down on him he took off again. Finally the guy took a curve too fast and spun around in the middle of the road with the driver's door facing the oncoming police cars. The lead guy sped up and hit him full force in the driver's door at about 60mph. The chase was over and you couldn't see a whole lot becuase the windshield of the police car was shattered. I believe the officer was okay.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bumper said:
I saw one even better on "Scarriest Police Videos" late a couple of nights ago when I couldn't sleep. The guy had just killed a number of people and was on the run. He slammed his brakes and ran a police car up his rear a time or two and kept going. The officers spun him out once, he stopped in the middle of the road and when they all stopped and drew down on him he took off again. Finally the guy took a curve too fast and spun around in the middle of the road with the driver's door facing the oncoming police cars. The lead guy sped up and hit him full force in the driver's door at about 60mph. The chase was over and you couldn't see a whole lot becuase the windshield of the police car was shattered. I believe the officer was okay.
I saw that myself for the first time a couple nights ago. I would be surprised if the bad guy lived. And I would be even more surprised if there isn't a law suit pending over that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts