Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here to take the survey.

Trying to do some market research, will post results next week on my site (and/or in this thread).

For LEO's - NON-ISSUED gun, your EDC CCW.

Mods: If this violates rules please take it down, I'm posting it on several forums and social media, I want to get a wide sample and post the results for discussion.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Click here to take the survey.

Trying to do some market research, will post results next week on my site (and/or in this thread).

For LEO's - NON-ISSUED gun, your EDC CCW.

Mods: If this violates rules please take it down, I'm posting it on several forums and social media, I want to get a wide sample and post the results for discussion.
Can't take the survey. Only shows me part of first question. I suspect I'm supposed to sign up and register to the site. Sorry I have no intention of signing up to some site that I have no interest in using and wind up getting another trillion useless emails. I get enough useless crap via email. Sorry Op I did try

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Worked fine for me in Chrome. No sign up's.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
The site is blocked from my work.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
The mods I've made to my primary carry guns do not fit any of the selection criteria you've offered.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Wouldn't it be simpler to just set-up the survey here at DC and then report the...findings where-ever else ("your site"?) you plan to use them? I kinda' like THIS site, that's why I'm, uhhh, here? :blink:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I purposely left RMR out for now.

I use my site because I posted this on numerous forums and social media, I don't really need one site to just delete the info without considering the effort so forgive me for not doing so here. Not saying anyone would here but just in case.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I really would like to know what you did then, pics ?
For my two primary carry Glocks, gen3 G19 and gen3 G23, I have done a thorough polishing of all contacting internal metal components, installed after market sights, installed the trigger assembly from the full sized model (G17) to get the smooth faced trigger, installed a six pound trigger spring, installed the Glock 3.5 connector (now known as the 4.5 unit), installed a grip plug, and worked the trigger drop safety to match the contour of the trigger body.

For my two primary M&P pistols (9c and 40c), I had the Apex Tactical DCAEK installed then I removed the Apex trigger spring and re-installed the factory OEM unit to reduce the trigger pull weight.

Reactions: ca survivor

·
Registered
195 Posts
Granted, I could list aftermarket grips, aftermarket springs, and internal polishing under "other" but I'd just note that the choices on your survey seems to be based on the assumption that those responding carry a semi-auto.

·
Premium Member
8,179 Posts
When I had my own web site I did the coding so it worked with every browser that was used by a significant number of people. Survey Monkey should be able to do that. I have taken any number of surveys on survey monkey and never had a problem using my usual browser. Why is yours different?

I will not use Chrome. Period. I only use firefox when absolutely necessary for sites I need to go to - like to pay bills.

the only mods on my carry guns MIGHT be extended mag releases or extended slide stops or on older ones, night sights. Carry guns have varies over the years with health and clothing.

You can add that to your survey however you wish/need to.

I wrote this before I clicked on the link where you reported your final results.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts