Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the rubberized talon grips I ordered on July 4th! That's a pretty good turn around on time, I actually was not looking for them so soon. I had a ROUGH day so it was kinda nice to have a little "present" when I opened the mail box today after work. It didn't take long to put them on, well at least not after I figured which end was up! Any way I put them on according to the directions and I jus had to try them out. So I went and put fifty rounds through my gun, oh by the way they were for my S&W Shield. I really like the way they feel and the extra grip they give me on the gun now. It's my EDC so I usually just keep the seven round mag in the gun. They include a piece of matching grip for the extended mag that feels awesome as well. This is my first experience with any talon grip but I can honestly say I won't hesitate to order them again. Any way that's my two cents for now, I know nothing great or dramatic but in this messed up world I've learned to appreciate the things in life that have no drama, no agenda, and no politics! Just plain, simple, and really not that important to anyone but you and/or your loved ones kinda stuff is what makes this life a little easier to cope with sometimes. Have a blessed evening! Oh and sorry for any typos, I really didn't feel like proof reading today. Lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Good company, good service. I have Talon grips on my XDS's...makes a lot of difference with the little guns!

Reactions: secondcor62
1 - 2 of 2 Posts