Defensive Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pattern Pattern Design Line Paper

Campaign sign, template (piece of used paneling) and a marker made this target. With what I call good solid hit zones marked. Dots are reference to heart and tip of nose. My aiming points.

Reactions: joker1

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Excellent idea! Those campaign signs are like ants. They pop up everywhere at certain times. Many come with a target already provided.

Reactions: wmhawth

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I asked my dad once what all those campaign signs were for, he told me, I chuckled. Miss him greatly, I do.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Good idea. Democrat signs are particularly suited.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Great idea really......but the current state and price of any available ammo in my GPS area of the world, I could only throw rocks at them...............................
With the current political climate polishing up on your rock throwing skills could be beneficial.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I'm thinking the ones with the anti-gun politico's pictures on them might get me in a little trouble. I can just see the guys at the range if I put up a target made out of D... er, that woman's campaign poster.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I download some target pics, ( standard bullseye) copy them on the printer.
I cut up cardboard boxes for a " backstop " and off to the range I go

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I copy real life or staged hostage or crime pics off the intenet and print them out.

Car Vehicle Footwear City car Leg
Room Photography Hug Black hair Shoulder Arm Design Room Glasses Cat Vertebrate Mammal Felidae Small to medium-sized cats

For movement I put them on a stand with a spring I made.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I found some dog pen panels on my property when i bought it, but they turn up cheap at yard sales. Quite usefull for stand-ups for the range, and even though a few wires get mangled, it is easy to fix. Wire together to get a 7 foot tall stand, and lean it against an 8 foot 2x4. I use paper plates as targets, on sheets of cardboard. Easy to haul, store and replace. I use zip ties or pieces of baling wire to hold it together, and masking tape for holding the targates

1 - 15 of 15 Posts