Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
002.jpg

Campaign sign, template (piece of used paneling) and a marker made this target. With what I call good solid hit zones marked. Dots are reference to heart and tip of nose. My aiming points.

Reactions: joker1

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Excellent idea! Those campaign signs are like ants. They pop up everywhere at certain times. Many come with a target already provided.

Reactions: wmhawth

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I asked my dad once what all those campaign signs were for, he told me, I chuckled. Miss him greatly, I do.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Good idea. Democrat signs are particularly suited.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Great idea really......but the current state and price of any available ammo in my GPS area of the world, I could only throw rocks at them...............................
With the current political climate polishing up on your rock throwing skills could be beneficial.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I'm thinking the ones with the anti-gun politico's pictures on them might get me in a little trouble. I can just see the guys at the range if I put up a target made out of D... er, that woman's campaign poster.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I download some target pics, ( standard bullseye) copy them on the printer.
I cut up cardboard boxes for a " backstop " and off to the range I go

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I copy real life or staged hostage or crime pics off the intenet and print them out.

Hostage_exercise.jpg
hostage_2005_img_07.jpg hostage guy with lady.jpg cat-hostage-duck-cute.jpg

For movement I put them on a stand with a spring I made.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I found some dog pen panels on my property when i bought it, but they turn up cheap at yard sales. Quite usefull for stand-ups for the range, and even though a few wires get mangled, it is easy to fix. Wire together to get a 7 foot tall stand, and lean it against an 8 foot 2x4. I use paper plates as targets, on sheets of cardboard. Easy to haul, store and replace. I use zip ties or pieces of baling wire to hold it together, and masking tape for holding the targates

1 - 15 of 15 Posts