·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:puke:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I need to know is Taurus and I'm not interested.
LOL......aw c'mon all Taurus guns arent bad.

The Spectrum I think looks cool is the charcoal gray polymer with the darker inserts and the stainless slide. Kinda sweet looking. I actually like the smooth styling of the gun better than the new angular (American themed) LCP II. I just cannot grasp the new look of the Rugers.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
TeflonDon is just waiting for me to make a disparaging remark. (Like a buzzard waiting for a road-kill). In order to inflict upon him the MAXIMUM irritation, let me simply say "Happy New Year Don!" :wave:

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
LOL......aw c'mon all Taurus guns arent bad.
Yeah, but just that meek defense of Taurus quality belies their shoddy reputation.

Plus who cares what color a pocket gun is. It goes in your pocket. Nobody is supposed to see the gun.

Though I can appreciate a gun's aesthetics who really cares especially in the case of a defensive pistol? I want a gun that works, not a gun that looks good.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Yeah, but just that meek defense of Taurus quality belies their shoddy reputation.

Plus who cares what color a pocket gun is. It goes in your pocket. Nobody is supposed to see the gun.

Though I can appreciate a gun's aesthetics who really cares especially in the case of a defensive pistol? I want a gun that works, not a gun that looks good.
I want a gun that works and looks good :smile: Glock, Kahr, Sig, Ruger, SCCY, Kimber, etc all have these purple, pink, treal, etc guns now aimed at female shooters. I guess people must care and they are selling.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Another small .380 pocket auto in a crowded market. This one's prime distinguishing feature being a frame with color options to play to the female market. If I was in this market, which, since I don't like .380 as an SD round, I wouldn't be, I'd buy a Ruger LCP and be done with it.

Now if someone (are you listening Ruger) could build a 9x19mm in this size class, that was actually reliable, they'd have real winner. Yes, I know it would buck like a bronco, but it wouldn't likely be worse than a J-frame, and this size of gun isn't make for range use (other than familiarization/training.)

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
TeflonDon is just waiting for me to make a disparaging remark. (Like a buzzard waiting for a road-kill). In order to inflict upon him the MAXIMUM irritation, let me simply say "Happy New Year Don!" :wave:
Yea great, the one time I already had my rebuttal typed out and ready to go, you go all soft on me.. :mad: Happy New Years too...

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
:haha: I'm confused how a Taurus fan can, at the same time, be an...honest man. :rofl:

Reactions: Ianthin

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Eyewear Spokesperson Glasses Speech Gesture

I'm just here for the GT vs TD banter.

Reactions: TeflonDon

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
First, I thought the term "9mm short" went out of vogue in the 1940s.

Second, the real issue with this gun is micro .380s are snappy and most women (and men!) don't want to shoot them.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Ripoff of the Beretta Pico? Just a revised mag release?

·
Premium Member
38,993 Posts
Ripoff of the Beretta Pico? Just a revised mag release?
Only one gets to be first. Everyone else must settle for next.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts